Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Growing up, my mom used to always tell me "If you can't say something nice about someone/something, don't say anything."
Maybe if we all apply some of that thinking around here we can get this board back to the friendliness that's made it the best all around board for slot cars.

Just ignore what you don't like/care for.....sooner or later it'll play out.

Our North Coast H.O. club is about to reach 32 years of racing every other week, 12 months a year. The club motto..........
North Coast H.O. . . .
. . . .racing. . .
. . . for the FUN of it!

No bickering, whining, fighting, etc., no politics between manufacturers because we have kept things on a lower cost, lower tech level.

Just like minded adults playing with toy cars & having fun.
The list of participants over the years is staggering & only a FEW that didn't "fit in" because their interests were in something other than what we were doing.
After discovering the Hobby Talk board & forum for slot cars I became a lifetime member because this place had the same feeling as our group & was an ideal source of information & inspiration to compliment what we've been doing.
Nothing against other boards or levels of racing within the hobby because that is one of the good things about our hobby. What ever your level of involvement or interest, there is a place to fit in.

Just my $.02
John Warren
A.K.A. Eastside Johnny
North Coast H.O.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts