Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Wonderfest 2012 only a week away, Moebius has already begun teasing over on Facebook. For those of you who hate Facebook, CultTVMan has you hooked up. Check out his repost of the Cylon Centurion here, and his repost of War Machine here. That War Machine looks fantastic! And the Cylon ain't too shabby, either!

Oh, and Frank teased a big Moebius announcement planned for next Saturday at the 'fest. When asked if it involved a new license or an existing license, Frank's response was "both." Hmmmm..... both, eh? If I had to guess, I'd say they're adding the original BSG series license to their existing nuBSG license. Let the speculation begin!

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Wild Speculations are my specialty!!!
...but with Moebius...they usually go above and beyond my wildest speculations!!!
I remember a few years ago over on the "old Moebius Forum" wishing for a styrene 1313 Mockingbird Lane kit....well now they're making one!....also wished for new Monster models...well they are now putting out Dracula, Bride of Frankenstein, the Creature adding to their already released. Frankenstein, the Mummy, Dr. Jekyll, and my all time favorite Invisible Man (THANKS CHRIS WHITE!!!)
...not to mention all the Super Hero kits, Lost in Space kits the Seaview kits...
My wildest speculation usually pales besides their announcements...but I can't wait to see what they announce at this years Wonderfest :)
Mcdee

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
With Wonderfest 2012 only a week away, Moebius has already begun teasing over on Facebook. For those of you who hate Facebook, CultTVMan has you hooked up. Check out his repost of the Cylon Centurion here, and his repost of War Machine here. That War Machine looks fantastic! And the Cylon ain't too shabby, either!

Oh, and Frank teased a big Moebius announcement planned for next Saturday at the 'fest. When asked if it involved a new license or an existing license, Frank's response was "both." Hmmmm..... both, eh? If I had to guess, I'd say they're adding the original BSG series license to their existing nuBSG license. Let the speculation begin!
That would be great if Moebius could do all new kits from the original BSG! A Moebius treatment on the original series vessels and Centurion would be a dream come true! :thumbsup::wave::thumbsup::wave:;)

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Wild Speculations are my specialty!!!
...but with Moebius...they usually go above and beyond my wildest speculations!!!
I remember a few years ago over on the "old Moebius Forum" wishing for a styrene 1313 Mockingbird Lane kit....well now they're making one!....also wished for new Monster models...well they are now putting out Dracula, Bride of Frankenstein, the Creature adding to their already released. Frankenstein, the Mummy, Dr. Jekyll, and my all time favorite Invisible Man (THANKS CHRIS WHITE!!!)
...not to mention all the Super Hero kits, Lost in Space kits the Seaview kits...
My wildest speculation usually pales besides their announcements...but I can't wait to see what they announce at this years Wonderfest :)
Mcdee

I wish they'd take another look at that Creature though.

·
Banned
1,657 Posts
I know someone will want to hit me for this but ... 1:35th Spindrift, please! I would even be happy with a 1:48th version.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I'd like to hear the announcement of a new license. Like UFO or Space 1999. Or something more recent like TRON. Imagine Moebius doing an Eagle or a Recogniser...

Avengers is more likely though...

·
Registered
704 Posts
Had my semi-annual three hour epic phone conversation with Frank last night and there WILL be ALOT of cool stuff at WF to be sure! And even MORE cool stuff by years end that will NOT be at WF. Not to tease, but this will mean MORE cool parts sets!!!:thumbsup:
Not sure if THIS constitutes a tease, but the Bride kit HAS left China....
Tom

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Great news Tom. That very well may be the greatest styrene monster kit ever made. I see frank scoring another Rondo award for sure!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Had my semi-annual three hour epic phone conversation with Frank last night and there WILL be ALOT of cool stuff at WF to be sure! And even MORE cool stuff by years end that will NOT be at WF. Not to tease, but this will mean MORE cool parts sets!!!:thumbsup:
Not sure if THIS constitutes a tease, but the Bride kit HAS left China....
Tom
Get outa here, your teasing! :lol:

hal9001-

·
Elder Statesman
1,885 Posts
Tom, could you ever concider a replacement head for the Invisible Man, the way he looked in the begining of the film, with the googles, toupee, and the nose. I think that would be GREAT!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts