Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
He is completely static if he moved that would classify him as an action figure not a model:thumbsup:

On the hands I highly recommend glueing the fingers together first and then attaching to the hand piece:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Looking good.

On the ease of altering the pose. Some joints seem easy (elbows, knees) however, the legs going into the hips and the arms into the shoulders seem more complicated.

I thing the most difficult thing to address are the ankles. As they are tilted forwards to accommodate the pose.

The directions say that Kip Hart was the designer and I think he did a great job.

I'm not sure if his deal with Moebius would allow him to make replacement feet or any other parts that help people to adjust the pose. But I hope he is allowed and does.

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Looking good....
Ditto!

...I'm not sure if his deal with Moebius would allow him to make replacement feet or any other parts that help people to adjust the pose. But I hope he is allowed and does.
If he doesn't, I'm sure someone will alter the kit parts and cast them up. (I'm not volunteering.)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Feet go together real good and the foot bracket just needs a little clamp action to hold in place:thumbsup:

Stay tuned I will alter the arm pose to accommodate my BHP centurion M60 as seen in Razor:thumbsup:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm actually thinking of making some
add on's to the kit...

Btw, I'm Kip... :wave:

As to the pose, I'm afraid it " is what it is ".....
The Studios are VERY specific as to what they allow
and Moebius HAS to do it the way they want.

The pose for War Machine I liked a great deal more,
but the Centurion wasn't all that bad.....

I AM hopeful people will gobble these up as it's my understanding
that any newer figures depend greatly on how well this guy sells !

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What do you do with a perfectly good kit, why you cut it up of course:thumbsup: I cut off the arms at the elbows and drilled a hole in them. Added some brass rod inserted into styrene tubing and reattached them to reposition the arms to hold my BHP M60.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts