Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Resin the Barbarian store has the new Moebius Spider-Man and Green Goblin kits in stock. I have 11 of each kit for sale and I'm keeping one out of each case for myself.

The Goblin kits are in good shape, price for them is $23.50 apiece. UPS gave the Spider-Man case a few knocks, which shouldn't hurt a plastic kit but the boxes have varying degrees of dents but no tears. Price on those kits is $22 apiece. Individually, the packed-up kits weigh about 2.5 pounds apiece. Combined, they weigh about 4.5 pounds. Shipping price will be the exact rate to your address. I prefer to use FedEx Ground for U.S. shipping but will send via priority mail if you prefer, USPS first-class international for priority mail for transactions outside the U.S.

Payment by PayPal, money order or personal check (allow 10 days to clear). If interested, please send me a PM or e-mail [email protected].

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For me, everyone who buys a Goblin also buys the Spidey. However, not everyone who buys the Spidey also wants the Goblin. So, I'm down to three or four Spideys and five or six Goblins.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts