Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I posted the following in the Lighting forum also...
...any interest here for such a kit?

Any of you lighting Wizards thinking of mustering up a lighting kit for the New Moebius Munster House?
Maybe team it up with a little Thunder in a sound kit?
Cheers
Denis

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Cool idea Denis!
No doubt someone will bring one out.
What would be cool too would be a well done base and front fence/gate.

Chris.:)

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool idea Denis!
No doubt someone will bring one out.
What would be cool too would be a well done base and front fence/gate.

That would be cool Chris...Hey anyone here know what the footprint of this kit is?...Knowing this info a guy could do a layout for a base right now...
Denis

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Heck, I think a couple of the flickering LED tea lights might do the trick. They should show up around Holloween. A nice yellow glow. When they flicker they dont go out entirely. And with two going at once you should get a nice effect! It will look more like its lit with fireplaces, candles and oil lamps though instead of electricity.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
That would be cool Chris...Hey anyone here know what the footprint of this kit is?...Knowing this info a guy could do a layout for a base right now...
Denis
Hopefully someone here'll have an idea of the dimensions. Maybe Frank could give you the footprint. Some of the guys who saw it at WF should be able to take an educated guess.
It'd need the trees, fence, and especially all that wrought iron work....

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
According the Frank's response to Denis on FB the model's footprint is ‎9-5/8 x 5-1/2. It would be great to see some aftermarket add-ons such as a base with fence and landscaping and also a lighting kit. This is definitely on my build list.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Just a thought... I don't know how much a lighting kit w/ sound would cost, but you could find an older LeMax "Spooky Town" house on ebay that has both lights and sound and use that. For examplke I have one called "Dr. Timgles Laboratory" that has cool sounds and lightning effects. Of course some of the older houses are considered collectible and may go for a bit more...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts