Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious,are these available anywhere but on line? By the time you add the s and h it really adds up.I'm in Michigan.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Their kits are available in the few local hobby shops we have here in Utah, so I'm sure they are available in other states as well. But it does pay to shop around. One shop here only gives a 10% discount off full suggested retail for IPMS members, while the shop I buy from will match the best price you can find on the internet, and instead of shipping all we have to pay extra is the sales tax!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
They have them in most of my local hobby shops. But the price is always full retail, and with tax, its cheaper to order online nine times out of ten.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Neither one of the shops I visit have a big selection, but they both do stock Moebius kits. I will special order a kit if they don't get one or if they sell out.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I stock them in my (independent ) shop, and the local Hobbytown sells them. The local comic/gaming shop also sells Moebius.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Kingzilla, if you are close to Flint both Riders and Hobbytown carry them. Great Lakes Train and Hobby in Utica/Sterling Heights has an entire row devoted to Moebius. I know of a shop in Port Huron that has them, but the name escapes me. These are all about 60miles from me in 3 different directions but I've been to all of them in the last month or so.

Al

·
Registered
541 Posts
I live in the UK and have been asking myself the same question for months. Then recently I found a local hobbystore in my local town who has started stocking Moebius kits. I think I have died and gone to heaven! :woohoo:

Simon

·
Registered
391 Posts
I stock them in my (independent ) shop, and the local Hobbytown sells them. The local comic/gaming shop also sells Moebius.
Could the location of your store be known to those of us that live in Florida? If any one of us are nearby we would love to give you the business :jest:

·
Registered
237 Posts
"LOCAL" hobby shops!?!?! Who has those!?!?!

GGRRRRRR!!! I live in Raleigh, NC for crying out loud - the capital city of this state - and we don't have a single decent hobby shop!! Not one!! They keep closing - one by one. The last one of any help closed a couple months back. Now I'm in a watseland - forced to buy online. I can't even get paint around here anymore! :mad:

Sorry for the rant. :(

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Moebius Kits Mail Order

I have been picking most of my supplies recently mail order. I love to support the shops but the only shop locally (Merritt Island, FL) has a very small inventory and is rather far from where I live. I order almost exclusively from CultTVMan or Tower Hobbies. Cult gives a decent discount and very reasonable prices, very reasonable shipping fees, and quick service. And he is simply a great fellow hobbier as well. Tower frequently has up front discounts like $10 on a $50 order and also has a club you pay a small fee to join and then shipping is free for orders over $150 prior to discounts. And they ship within a day or two also, I get my orders usually in less than a week from Chicago to Florida.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Could the location of your store be known to those of us that live in Florida? If any one of us are nearby we would love to give you the business :jest:
I own Marchet's in Lakeland. I run an ad in the back of FSM with all the pertinent details. Lakeland is between Tampa and Orlando and south of I-4 if you are from a different neck of the woods here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts