Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CultTVMan has posted a picture of the box art for the new Moebius Mars Attacks kit. I saw the kit at IPMS Nats last month and it looks great as does the box art. This is another Moebius kit I can't wait to get my hands on.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
The cover was done by Earl Norem, an incredibly prolific artist. His work was seen on hindreds of comic and adventure magazines, as well as "respectable" outlets like Readers Digest, Field and Stream, etc. What makes this cover a special treat is that Earl was one of the ORIGINAL artists for the Topps series! He is 88 years old, and still painting.

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
The cover was done by Earl Norem, an incredibly prolific artist. His work was seen on hindreds of comic and adventure magazines, as well as "respectable" outlets like Readers Digest, Field and Stream, etc. What makes this cover a special treat is that Earl was one of the ORIGINAL artists for the Topps series! He is 88 years old, and still painting.

Fantastic! It's great the way Moebius thinks of getting the original artists in and Earl's work is as great as ever.:)

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Earl hasn't lost a step! His work is still fantastic!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts