Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
I wish I could help, as well as attend Chiller, but being in FL and working kind of prevents that. I did this type work shop out at Disney and Lake Buena Vista some years back building model rockets with the kids in the tourist area. It really got the kids that did it hyped which can only be good for the various hobbies. I hope it turns out well and gets them interested. I stayed with my model building hobbies since I was about 8 and I can't even remember what kicked me off. I know my dad didn't build models and neither of two younger brothers ever really picked it up other than building 3 or 4 models when they were kids but I always enjoyed it and have continued to build through out my life. Maybe some of these youngsters will follow the same path the group on here has. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
There's a sneak-peek at the exclusive Make-n-Take kit info and the insert foldout at the MonsterScenes.net site. Visit www.monsterscenes.net/make-n-take.htm to take a look.
Oh man! I really wish I could get these, at least the glow Dr. Deadly! My kids would love to build these! (And then rub it in my face that they had exclusives that I didn't :) )

Seriously though, being on the wrong coast, will these be available elsewhere after the show? Some of the other exclusives can be bought on the Moebius site, but since these are for a make-and-take I was wondering if us non attendees would be able to get them later?

Thanks!

Kirk

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Oh man! I really wish I could get these, at least the glow Dr. Deadly! My kids would love to build these! (And then rub it in my face that they had exclusives that I didn't :) )

Seriously though, being on the wrong coast, will these be available elsewhere after the show? Some of the other exclusives can be bought on the Moebius site, but since these are for a make-and-take I was wondering if us non attendees would be able to get them later?

Thanks!

Kirk

It's possible if something is left over. Won't know for another month!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts