Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Moebius motto: Ask and you SHALL receive!

Just keeps gettin' better and better doesn't guys?!

Now, yet another kit to bite my fingernails untill I get it. Moonbuss, I love it.

Carl-

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Dave just posted this on the Wish List Post...
If you guys liked the Moonbus announcement ......stay tuned.....I'm pretty sure that there'll be bigger announcements to come at I Hobby....

(you see, I just happen to have the REAL list!)
Dave

Yeah Life is good...Thanks Moebius!
Mcdee

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sweet looks like we are kids again like in the Twilight Zone episode , how about it guys a game of kick the can , and never grow old as long as you have fresh young minds !!! love that movie .

Robert

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
Twilight Zone or 2001?

They're re-releasing the moonbus???

How freaking sweet is that?

No renaissance, my tukus!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Thanks, Moebius!

I never thought it could get much better. Mark this down: you'll NEVER
see me post a negative entry about our friends at Moebius. These guys and gals deserve nuttin' but praise. I can't imagine tickin' them off. They hold the key to my happiness!!:woohoo:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Yep, more fun stuff announced in about 6 weeks. Not sure how much will get the reaction the Moon Bus did, but they should surprise at least a few of you!

·
Registered
486 Posts
I want to thank Angela, Dave, Frank and everyone connected to Moebius for being the very best at what they do. Par Excellence, 2 thumbs up, five boxes of popcorn, 10/10, 101%!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Pre-ordered 2 from CultTVman today. This is going to big! We are truly lucky to have a company like Moebius that really "gets it". Frankenstien, The Mummy, Invisiible, and now 2001! Be still my beating heart!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Yep, more fun stuff announced in about 6 weeks. Not sure how much will get the reaction the Moon Bus did, but they should surprise at least a few of you!
I'm excited! I think I may know one surprise, but my lips are sealed. Cant wait to hear of the rest.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts