Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enjoy guys. She was highlighted over at Moebius FB's page but I think some of you don't have a FB account, so here she is in all her glory. I'll only enjoy mine when the kit is in my hands ... :p

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Saw those this morning on FB, it looks great, if you were a fan of the show. The little detailings look very nice. Can't wait to see the real, original, Galactica when it comes out. That is the one I am waiting for,but this one lets me know it will FANTASTIC!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures.
I guess I just need to get an allotment from my paycheck for Moebius. Every kit they make, I want.

·
Registered
297 Posts
All ready got it on preorder and cant wait to start this. Liking what i seeing a lot,and it anit $300. Haven't decided how far im going with the lighting of this yet though.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I LOVE the Pegasus and this kit looks GREAT! Must have for me (and others I know)! Great time to be a modeler!:thumbsup::):dude:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Now that 2012 is over, so is my patience. My excitement for the release of the Battlestar Pegasus is starting to really build!
It's nearly here.
I can't wait.
I need this ship!

·
Registered
113 Posts
It could just be my interpretation of the pics on my little cell-phone screen, but did they remove the "Pegasus" name plate from the flight pods?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
It looks like it's gone on that, but "Pegasus" will be on it! By the way, it's basically ready to go, just waiting on a few last minute approvals on packaging and it can ship.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts