Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey cool news I was just over at CultTVmans shop and the Moebius Frankenstein has moved from the Pre-order catagory to the Now accepting payment catagory :thumbsup: with this note:
This will be in stock and shipping the week of Oct. 19.
Best News I've heard all week:thumbsup:
Mcdee

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got my invoice from CultTVman for my order for a few Frankensteins and also the Halloween issue of Gigantic Frankenstein (Orange Box)...Paid in Full :thumbsup: Thanks Steve!...Going to be a very Spooky Halloween indeed:eek:
Mcdee:woohoo:

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
It's almost like being a kid at Christmas all over again!! You wait and wait and think it'll never come!!! Really looking forward to this one. - Denis

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been working on a Diorama that will include the Forgotten Prisoner of Castel Mare , the Ghost of Castle Mare and of course Moebius' Frankenstein...so this is the second piece to this dio...I'll have him standing in the doorway to the left in the photo...

Here... I've added a couple of standins to show you where Frankenstein and the Ghost will be :p

....This will be a Blast to be working on around Halloween :thumbsup:
Mcdee

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Beautiful work, McDee!
Did you scratch build that whole dungeon diorama, or is it a composite of other kits?
Looking forward to the final result!

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beautiful work, McDee!
Did you scratch build that whole dungeon diorama, or is it a composite of other kits?
Looking forward to the final result!
Thanks guys!...the dungeon is a couple of Resin Bases I got from 'Monsters on the Shelf' (The Super Dungeon and the Abbey Ruins) The Forgotten Prisoner is an Original Aurora and the Ghost (Monarch), Frankenstein will of course be from Moebius...I might add a Monster from Polar Lights just to have a Dio that represents all my favorite Kit companies...just not sure which Monster to use? ...any suggestions???...I'll post more pictures as I get the New Kits:thumbsup:
Mcdee

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Yep, Paid for mine from Steve at CultTvman yesterday. I take the week of Halloween off for vacation every year and I'll be spending some quality time with the family including uncle Boris a.k.a. the Moebius Frankenstein. After the wife and i get home from Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios we'll pop in a tape of old uncle Boris and she'll fall asleep and I'll be happily working on my newest monster! Funny but arround Halloween I dont feel like i'm in my fifties! But then again the wife says I should be getting to my second childhood quite soon! Hey, I just tell her at least my hobbies keep me out of the bars and such! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Thanks guys!...the dungeon is a couple of Resin Bases I got from 'Monsters on the Shelf' (The Super Dungeon and the Abbey Ruins) The Forgotten Prisoner is an Original Aurora and the Ghost (Monarch), Frankenstein will of course be from Moebius...I might add a Monster from Polar Lights just to have a Dio that represents all my favorite Kit companies...just not sure which Monster to use? ...any suggestions???...I'll post more pictures as I get the New Kits:thumbsup:
Mcdee
I don't know.
Adding another figure might clutter it up too much.
Maybe you could just use some stuff from the customizing kits.
That would get you some PL stuff in there without cramming too much in.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool suggestion Tay666 :thumbsup: I think you're right...another figure may be too much, but I've got a bunch of PL Customizing kits that should fit the bill!!!
Mcdee:wave:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Does anyone know what the differences are between the orange box glow Franky and the frightening lightning strikes regular box Franky if any?

Thanks for any help,

Jeff

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I think the non glow parts in the orange box frankie are a darker colour, dk grey or brown? Not 100% sure though...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts