Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just gotten done with Moebius Jecklly and Mr.Hyde kit.I waited along time for this Hyde to get reissued and glad it did and it was a pleasure building one up again :) .So let me know what ya think?

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Duck fink for the compliments :) .It would have been nicer but ran out of Aves for the seam work.But got 4 more of these kits with a replacement head so will do the seam work on the next one down the road. :)

·
Registered
653 Posts
I notice that the teeth don't look like the original. Is the mouth sporting a new sculpt job or are the teeth an insert? And if the latter, is the insert a third party product or did it come with the kit?

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Frankie boy the teeth are a resin insert that is sold seperatly.You can pick it up from Tom Parker heres his email(cultofpersonality.peoplepc.com)

·
Registered
726 Posts
Very well done.I like it.Is it me or was a spider web on the table on the orig?No matter gotta have this!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks LT Firedog,xsavoie,irocer,Randy,Harry,Afilmdude for the compliments sorry about the poor lighting in the pics but at the time the lighting in my duegeon was on the fritz and will take a better pic later and post it for ya all :) .
Harry the spider was always located on the side of the table probably what your thinking is the liquid spill that was on top of the table.
Afilmdude the detailing on this kit if anyone remembers when Aurora first issued this kit in 60's its the exact same detailing crisp and very rich in detail.When you get your kit that Moebius reissued of the Hyde you wont be disappointed at all.I waited 35 yrs for a reissue to come out of MR.Hyde and very pleased with the kit and Moebuis company and now cant wait for the captain action and many more kits they plan on reissueing down the road :) !

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Good work, W! How are the clear parts to work with?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
frankenstyrene said:
Good work, W! How are the clear parts to work with?
Thanks for the compliments and the clear parts work alot better than the original.You can paint the inside of it to give it that liquid look insted of painting on the outside. :)

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
I want what he's having!

VERY COOL!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
It's pretty much impossible to get rid of seam lines on clear plastic, isn't it?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would leave the seams alone on the clear plastic cause you cant really notice it unless your right on top of it.I was more concern with doing the seam work on the hyde kit.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts