Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Good luck and have fun. I think I have all the same parts, not sure on the lighting, and if you want to post progress shots I'd be interested in watching.

Reactions: Bubba 123

·
Registered
8,879 Posts
Looks awesome!! :thumbsup: :. A classic indeed and Mobius did it justice!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Fantastic paint job. Great attention to details. While we are on the subject of the flying Sub from Moebius, and like most kit builders who are not interested in buying the Flying Sub a second time for just the figures, can someone tell me if Fujimi's 1/32 scale figures are of the proper size for the Flying Sub. They happen to be in a sitting position.:wink2:

·
Registered
5,781 Posts
Beautiful work, Mark, as always. Looks like a bit of a parking problem going on there. Maybe they need to use the Valet lot... :)

·
Registered
647 Posts
Beautiful!

Alien

·
Registered
695 Posts
Mark, your work almost makes me cry it's so good!
When you see his Jupiter 2 and 1:350 TOS Enterprise, you'll cry! His tool box...has things I bet you could not imagine...some ungodly expensive airbrush equipment, Dremel and other motorized tools...RTV and resin, boxes of model parts...I'm speculating here.

Scale lighting is a specialty of his. Using resistors, he pads down the light to a more realistic level. Mark is a Master Modeler!

Doug

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Nice job .... as always. Do you plan on making any SFX sequences with it? You've had such amazing results with the Jupiter 2, the Space Pod, and the Proteus .... isn't it
time to do something with the Flying Sub?

·
Banned
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice job .... as always. Do you plan on making any SFX sequences with it? You've had such amazing results with the Jupiter 2, the Space Pod, and the Proteus .... isn't time to do something with the Flying Sub?
Thanks!

Yes indeed I DO plan on filming effects sequences with the Flying sub and Seaview.

However it will be in the near future,:wink2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts