Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Man, they look like they have been through a tough season! Very nice details, eh!
I love realisticly abused slot cars! :thumbsup:

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Some great customs. Gave me some Ideas for salvaging some of those junkers from that box I've been filling up. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: rr

·
Registered
807 Posts
Super cars

Nice looking dirt cars :thumbsup: They have the old nostalgia look to when racing was racing.

Reminds me of ones I use to build. Sold a few at the Richfield Ohio show some years back.
Lookin at those babies give me the itch to build more. :cool:

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Nate, thanks for sharing those they are some very cool dirters. I think I saw one this morning on my way to the airport on a trailor going the wrong way..( AWAY from TMS). but it got my Wife interested when she saw it. Maybe when she gets back I can con her err.. offer to take her to the sliders some friday night.. lol..

Dave

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
This is old time racing at it's finest. I can remember things like this when I was like 10 yers old, made from 3X5 cars. I think every region of the country had 1:1 racing with this type of car at sometime, and it takes me way back in my own memories. Very nice.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea the bodies are all as old as the chassis themselvs, they were all made in the '80's when the real mods looked like these.

·
Registered
327 Posts
nate00,

As most of you know, I'm a 1/32 type. Always gets me how you guys manage such details on such little rides. Very nicely done, by the way. Super nice stable of rides . . .

Cheers,
Jas

1 - 17 of 17 Posts