Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
And...

... did we mention specifically it's number 9,644 of 25,000???? What lineage... What a wonderful provenance... There hasn't been one this nice since number 9,643 and won't be another until number 9,645. NOW... what's it gonna take to get you into this car today son? :rolleyes: nd

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Damn! I've got a few of these!! I went on a MM shopping spree a few years back, paid 18.95 + tax for the ones I bought. I wonder what the Grumpy Camaro, or the Sunoco Camaro will bring?? Now that's a return on your buck!!

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
I dont think he should count his chickens just yet...

asking two bones and pocketing two bones are a different story.

He's trolled this one before.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The "Red Alert" seems to be the mosted Prized!

Damn! I've got a few of these!! I went on a MM shopping spree a few years back, paid 18.95 + tax for the ones I bought. I wonder what the Grumpy Camaro, or the Sunoco Camaro will bring?? Now that's a return on your buck!!
I also bought all of the Limited Edition Model Motoring cars like the Grumpy and Penske Camaros. I have one of these Red Alert Chevelles and paid $80.00 for it two years ago. At the time, that was the going price. Now I have the full Model Motoring Limited Edition set.

For whatever reason, this particular car is the one most sought after. Most of the other Model Motoring Limited Edition Cars fall in the $20 - $40 range.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Better get a carfax. I wonder if he went back and read his auction and realized how much of an @rss he sound like. Um guess not its still there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts