Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and ladies, was wondering if there is or was any kits from Stargate SG-1 out there? particularly of the Staegate it self and the glider. Any help would be appreciated ;)

AZbuilder
John

·
Oxidation Genius
31,311 Posts
Check over at www.federationmodels.com - he'll probably have any garage kits that are available. The only mainstream plastic kits were two figures kits from the original movie, by MRC (I seem to recall). They're probably long gone.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
if you can get a hold of one of those styrene kits by MRC the bases are the stargate which you could probably modify and make into a stand up model of it .
hb

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
The MRC models are pretty easy to get at that auction site, I have both and it would be pretty easy to mod the base.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SG-1 Kits

Thanks every one for the input. I will try the Bay for the MPC kits . As it is, the ones offered on the Federation Models Site look like great kits are a bit pricey for my budget :eek:

John
AZbuilder

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have seen on a site a big stargate model , with lighting chevrons but i can´t remember the adress maybe one of you can help me

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stargate

Well people about 2 weeks I won on e-bay a Stargate kit from a GK vendor in Canada who said that he mailed it so now I am just awaiting delivery from USPS. Thanks for everyones input and help. BTW I am planning on lighting it using the Warp/Technomania kit.

John
AZbuilder

1 - 7 of 7 Posts