Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Great Work!!! I like the way you left the hoses on the Poncho, it looks like it was just pulled out of a Goat. I assume these go into display cases. Do you install these into models?

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the compliments guys!

Great Work!!! I like the way you left the hoses on the Poncho, it looks like it was just pulled out of a Goat. I assume these go into display cases. Do you install these into models?
Bob, I don't install these in cars. I've got a few projects that I'm making engines to actually put in cars including a 95 Cobra and 06 Mustang GT for a friend. I've got a display case on my desk for my engines and 1/24 cars, the engines are at the top left...

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the comments guys!

would love to see more of your GREAT! WORK*
I continue to update this thread as I finish the models and get the pictures posted online. I've got a couple more that I will be posting up in the coming week or so...

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
That FORD FE and top loader are AWSOME! The blower added a nice touch!-Great work!
And this young feller should know, he has owned and raced them! :thumbsup: :wave:

Such nice work, Harristotle Onasis!
So cool seeing someone doing something different and focusing on just engines. Many, many :thumbsup:'s to you!

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
These all look awesome!!! I got a dumb question for ya. On these AMT Parts Pack kits, do you actually take the time to put the innards in them? Why do all this work adding the cam and crankshaft just to put the block together and add the oil pan just to hide all of it? Have you considered doing a "cut-out"? Build half of one side but leave the back half open to show the inside mechanics. It wouldnt have the block webbing or pistons but would make for an interesting display. I had thought about it but my skills lack the ability. Food for thought.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts