Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
They kind of look like cherry Lifesavers too. I always thought the white tired brethren always looked like a kid peeled the car off his birthday cake.

It's the Chase baby!;)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I like em! I had a little apprehension (new word I learned today!) about red tires but they look great! Wonder if there ever will be a Fresh Cherries "chase" car sporting red tires?????? It would be way cool!:thumbsup:

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
wildbill63 said:
I like em! I had a little apprehension (new word I learned today!) about red tires but they look great! Wonder if there ever will be a Fresh Cherries "chase" car sporting red tires?????? It would be way cool!:thumbsup:
A first for fest then. If Motor Max does this, Fest cars will be the first one's.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
wildbill63 said:
I suggested they do it. I think the red tires on the Pace car, ADDWC car and _________________ car are going to be nice test subjects. I think it would really bring many things to the table for them.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Mark Hosaflook said:
I suggested they do it. I think the red tires on the Pace car, ADDWC car and _________________ car are going to be nice test subjects. I think it would really bring many things to the table for them.
Any hints on what this other red tired version is (Dinner car,etc) ?
Guess besides the "Thank You" car this will be another casting I'll have to look out for. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts