Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had never seen these before, I found the whole set at Dollar General for $1.00 each!!! I fell in love with them, are they HTF?? they are heavy too, very nice set.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A friend just told me about the 1/64 military MM he found at DG. I havent gotten there yet, but Im hoping there are some left tommorrow. Being a RC nut, I also collect 1/18 die cast and 1/64 ( 1/64 looks like RC next to 1/18 ), Just let everyone know - grab 'em while they got 'em - Wally World put a stop to my 1/18 collection when it was discontinued. Now its hard to grab MM without searching yard sales and flea markets. Still wish I woulda' picked up the ugly 'vote '04' 1/18 cars. Anyone got cheapies?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Just found the military MM release 03-01 today at my local DG store .See my post titled THURSDAYS FIND .. ;) Im a NASCAR diecast collector in all HONESTY .. but when i saw these i just had to get me one of them . I chose the 6x6 track . BUT more than likely i will be going back to get some more of them .

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Yeah im seriously gonna go back and get them ALL in both colors . Just today i only got the GREEN 6x6 track . But tommorow im sure i will be going back to get the rest . And what really impressed me is that the package says " we proudly support our troops" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bought a couple of sets and hope to find the ones without flames. I really would love a way to display my MM's. To open or not to open...lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
I did manage to find some ( after going to every and I mean EVERY DG in town ) without the flames Series A & B. I do however need to complete the sets. I didn't find all of them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts