Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right, how about a thread just about oval racers from MO.

Besides the Race Place one might end up deleted.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Hey I'm not a Missouri racer, just a part timer! So is everybody racing at Fastlane now?

GO CARDS!

MK ARE YOU GOING TO Omaha next weekend?:thumbsup: :wave:

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
mullins 75 said:
Hey I'm not a Missouri racer, just a part timer! So is everybody racing at Fastlane now?
Some of us are going to be racing at Fastlane until we can get something start in springfield. Every other weekend that is. And it doesn't matter if your a Missouri guy or not you could give us any idea's you might have.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Thanks Mike I was trying to be serious.But I know what you realy call me when were alone. ;) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Bayless

Bayless that is just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :freak:

Matt Bayless said:
Thanks Mike I was trying to be serious.But I know what you realy call me when were alone. ;) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Bob Cole2 said:
How did it go last night Jake? Were is the building.
hey bob I will call you later after I go look at the out side of the building. It's not to far from the other building that we have found.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well Jake did you look at the building? There are some things going on right now and not sure how I feel about it. We need to have a meeting soon to decide what the group will want to do. I am not at work today I have to take my Mother in for some test today so I took the day off. :cool:

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I went and looked at the outside of it but that doesn't mean anything we will have to go look at the inside. My wife is going to call the name that was on the sign she knows him to set up a time to look at it.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts