Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to ask for any help that the guys on the various boards I frequent might be able to give me. I am missing some Aurora parts I would like to get so I can complete buildups, although I can build them with scratch or other types of replacement parts from different kits, etc. The parts that are really tough to replace (I think) are the missing Babe Ruth Catcher and the outer engine cover pieces for the Orion/Pan Am from 2001. The backdrops I can live without, but what the heck, I might as well ask.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Even if nobody can help me out with these parts, thanks!

Anyway, here's what I am looking for :

Missing any backdrops from whichever of the Sports kits Aurora produced, that came with a backdrop.

BABE RUTH MISSING ENTIRE CATCHER FIGURE AND ANY OTHER PARTS HE'S WEARING/HOLDING.

DEMPSEY VS FIRPO MISSING REFEREE LEFT HAND.

JIMMY BROWN MISSING GOALPOST.

ORION 2001 MISSING BASE/STAND AND THE 2 PIECES MOTOR COVER.

RAT PATROL MISSING OASIS PIECES.

SIR LANCELOT CAMELOT SERIES MISSING THE SHIELD (BLACK KNIGHT REISSUE).

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I'm sorry I can't help with the parts you're after Bruce, but I've written down your wants in my parts book and if I find the kits I'll cast the parts for you.
Hopefully in the meantime someone here can supply you with original pieces...I take it you've tried the Parts Pit and Bunky Brothers?..

Chris.:)

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!:)

I haven't looked anywhere recently, but when I was actively looking for them I never did find any of the parts available anywhere. I have periodically checked the Parts Pit but I never saw them listed as available there.

I did receive scans of both the Brown and West decals from a helpful hobbyiest a while back (sorry but I have forgotten who :(). I don't know which other Sports series kits had decals, but I need scans of them as well if they're not the two I mentioned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts