Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I know this ain't diecast it's just where most folks know me. I got this at an estate sale yesterday. I figure it is a souvenir puck since it has paper labels top and bottom. The "Offical" and "Czech" are moled in on the edge. The Bulls are no longer a team but were an exhibition game for our 1980 Olympic Hockey Team that went on to defeat the unbeatable Russians for the Gold Medal. A very sweet memory for most Americans that watched the game.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Very cool! I also collect hockey stuff. Can't help it. I'm Canadian. ;):)
I was born and raised in St. Louis and grew up going to the St Louis Blue games at the Checkerdome. Use to watch Brian Sutter and some of the other greats play. At one time I had a bunch of Blues and St. Louis Cardinals (baseball not football) items. When I was going to the games they had the cheerleaders.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Nice find :thumbsup:..... I collect Hockey Memorabilia too. I have quite a few Hockey Pucks that are cool like the one you have.

I have the ones that are no longer being made. Hartford Whalers , Quebec Nordiques , Minn North Stars , Older Winnipeg Pucks not the New Team.

I think the best / priciest one I own would have to be my Trench Puck that is from the Detroit Red Wings signed by Gordie Howe, Ted Lindsay, and the deceased Sid Abel ... All 3 players signed the puck ...

Value ???

Who cares as I am not selling it. :D

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
That's a super find, AMX. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I still remember watching those games on TV. Mike Eruzione and Jim Craig are still very active in various sporting events in the Boston area.

I'll add a bit of appropriate diecast to the thread for you...

:wave:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a super find, AMX. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I still remember watching those games on TV. Mike Eruzione and Jim Craig are still very active in various sporting events in the Boston area.

I'll add a bit of appropriate diecast to the thread for you...

:wave:
That is a really cool Zamboni

1 - 10 of 10 Posts