Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The annual carpet weekend returns this Thanksgiving at Minnreg. Oval racing on Saturday Nov 24th and Road racing on Sunday Nov 25th. Each day we run 3 heats and a main. Here is the basic schedule:

OVAL practice starts Fri evening until 1am
OVAL doors open Saturday at 6am / racing starts at 10:30am
ROAD practice starts Saturday evening until 1am
ROAD doors open Sunday / racing starts at 10:30am

More will posted as we get closer. Just wanted to keep the word out there!

Thanks
Mike
www.rcthunder.net

Minnreg R/C Club
6340 126th Ave
Largo, FL 33773

Oval practice could start earlier Friday depending on when we can get in. I will post when i know for sure.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got some emails of some out-of-state racers rolling in for Minnreg! Cool! We will have sleeping over again and they are opening the showers for us. Practice should start around 2pm Friday. We will have a special spaghetti dinner for the Sunshine Tour racers with drink and more on Saturday. You can eat when you want (no format sit down). Should be an awesome weekend of racing with oval on Saturday and road on Sunday. Free racing Sunday if you race Saturday (and vice-versa).

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool Jimmy! Great to have you back. I heard we might a bunch of out-of-state racers this year...

Joe you got it. Just remind Bean. He is the boss. I am just the computer geek. :)

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Minnreg will be hosting our FREE dinner plate to racers that have run at least 3 of the Sunshine State Tour series. Spaghetti, salad, bread, mom's brownies, and soda! We will be handing out tickets so you can pick up at the kitchen Saturday! Also will have samples of the series plaques to be handed out! Going to be a great weekend. Spread the word. See ya there!!!

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Matt I should know this week when we can get in.

Anyone needing some ovalstuff can order online and select pickup locally to save shipping. I can bring to Minnreg. Tons of items added today.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts