Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello racers. We are back at it, with indoor carpet racing once again this January!!! The last race over Thanksgiving was AWESOME with almost 150 total entries both days. This race promises to be just as exciting with maybe more racers doing battle. Get your Snowbird race rides ready as we are counting down the days to the big show!!!

Friday night Jan 15th oval practice
Saturday Jan 16th oval racing at 10:30am with doors opening at 6am
Saturday night Jan 16th road practice
Sunday Jan 17th road racing at 10:30am with doors opening at 6am
Sunday is the Florida State Series Race (plus we will be adding some classes)
More details to come...

Check www.rcthunder.net for race information.
Check www.snowbirdnationals.com for Snowbird information.

We are already getting some Florida racers signed up for the 'birds, and incredibly 20 International racers are paid and registered. The 'birds is going to be great... come on Florida be a part of it! Check the race site for all the exciting additions to 2010 and what is in store for the 16th annual Snowbirds. The Snowbirds take place in Orlando at the Radisson Resort, January 26th-31st, 2010. Don't miss the pre-race pool party Monday with band!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
B main here I come!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Wait a minute.
The "B".
Anybody realize what might happen if Kat is a Snowbird BQ?

The place will be over run with scientists.
The circus will be making offers.
We'll have to go to the county fair to see Katfish.
He'll may even be in more snowbirds pictures than Hollie and Jessica!
The Kat with Mouse Ears!
Sorry, just had to do it. Something like that lobbed across the plate, I just gotta take a swing at it!

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello racers... just a few weeks until indoor carpet action at Minnreg. Last race we almost hit 90 entries on the oval alone... maybe this will be the one to go over the century mark!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Mike will you be offering a TOUR truck class? I think there will be a few of us from MTR at least 4 that I know of. I hope alot more at Minreg.

And lets all say a little prayer that Traski will get a Mamba before the Minreg race so I can practice (race) a COT car before the snowbirds!!!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
no he just wants jerrys dear jerky! wait did i just say that?

i'm in for 10.5 and 7.5 back to back to back B mains!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
so easy even a caveman can do ti!

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Past Minnreg champion Jimmy Flack will be rolling into town next weekend for racing Snowbird warm-up action at Minnreg!!!

Looking like a great show of racers.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts