Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
LOoks like some of the releases have been deleted - and EVERYTHING not all ready available is moved to March 2011. That does not sound good......

·
Registered
683 Posts
That's a really unfortunate news. I was really looking forward to buying them. Oh well, guess I'll have more time to save up for Minichamps or divert my funds for Kyosho cars.

I wonder what could have caused the problem? Could it be quality issues? I would imagine Minichamps have the perfected their quality system and that their Chinese manufacturer are up to Minichamp's spec because the last series was beautifully done and that they continue to produce larger scale models. Could it be money problem? Is the business so slow that the factory is holding shipment due to late payment? Or could it be contract issues? There must be some dispute going on because I can't think of a reason why the product is delayed, especially when it'll miss the Holiday shopping season. I wonder if the final MSRP will change because of the fluctuations between Dollar and the Euro.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts