Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've seen both the Porsche releases on eBay - I even have 3 cars coming but it sure is taking its time getting here.

Does anyone know what's up next for this company, in this scale?

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to each and everyone of you and your families.

Denis

·
Registered
170 Posts
minichamps

Minichamps next releases are:

Aston Martin DBS 2006.
Bentley Brooklands
Fiat 500
Porsche Boxter.

You can see them in Minichamps web page:

http://www.minichamps.de/

Hope Minichamps keeps this product line with future releases, they are one of the best products in 1/64 scale in the market today.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the link and the information.

It seems I ordered those Porsches months ago and there still not here.

Is there a business that carries the 1/64s in the US?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hi,
Try Carville Models. You can google the website. I got most of my Minichamps 1/64 from them. They were recommended by the Minichamps rep when I e-mailed them for retailers. They are expensive (at the full MSRP) but service is excellent. Hope this helps.

Josh

·
Registered
308 Posts
Minichamps64

The sponsor for the Diecast Collecting Forum here on HT is apason.com Excellent service, etc! They carry many of these at a very reasonable price ! The 06 Bentley Brooklands is not new as it was previously issued about 2 or so months ago!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Minichamps64

The sponsor for the Diecast Collecting Forum here on HT is apason.com Excellent service, etc! They carry many of these at a very reasonable price ! The 06 Bentley Brooklands is not new as it was previously issued about 2 or so months ago! I am told a new shipment is
expected in early FEB which will be added to present stock on hand!

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
I am so sorry I did not think to mention that as well Dave, I just bought cars this week from Apason and was VERY pleased. He gave me a great price and super quality shipping. I picked up two 1:64 Minichamps and a 1:43 High Speed Porsche, and could not be happier.

I do like to support our sponsers when possible, they keep us up and running!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts