Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had hoped that when I found the Super Maverick Grabber a couple weeks back that it meant my luck was turning around, especially since it was found at the Wally that dropped almost everything from their lineup. So I haven't yet given up on the local places quite yet. This is what I found today:

The Beetle and the 'Vette are more detailed than is typical for Fresh Metals. This is a good thing, of course. They are still lightweights, but it looks like quality might be coming up. The other is 'Skool Bust.' I like it a lot, but it needs to go to the shop for a little extra detailing.

This is my first COE Hauler. I just love the nose on this thing.

I thought at first that the tampo on the left side of the willy's was scratched. I was irritated with that. Then I saw that both sides were scratched up, and in identical ways. So it must be the way they designed it.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Isn't that one with the 29 Model A on the rear end .... Silver & Blue ??? If so I had to buy it for my collection as I buy up the Rat Rods.
I just saw that one at my Wallys. Very cool paint job! They had their transports on sale for $6.87. Normally $7.88.

I almost got it but held back. I've been a bit out of control lately. ;)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Man, I looked at it again today at another Wally's and I still couldn't pull the trigger. I doing the same thing with m2's Ford Mustang hauler. They're both on the fringe of what I normally collect.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.