Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I was just putting this out there to see what kind of feedback and interest I would get.

I'm in the process of building a pretty good size garage and I'm at the point I have to finish the wiring, insulating and then drywall my garage. It's 26x36 has 12 foot high ceilings and a big hang out room upstairs that I built. I also have the other garage next to it to use if we needed more room.

I'm thinking about having some sort of mini fest at my house / garage sometime this summer and seeing what kind of response I might get.

I'm located in Mishawaka Indiana and I think it would be a great time. I could use the big slot car track like we used to use at PM and I'm sure we could arrange a bunch of other stuff.

Ideas, thoughts, help, etc would be great, so lets hear them.

I'll even set up some display pieces of my own items to show.

LT1Tony

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
I will gladly bring the PM gravity racing track, prizes, food, beverages, the ET racing track and some cool stuff to display.

That's about all I can do.

Tony we need to hook up about other plans. Best time to do it? E-mail me on the flip. [email protected]

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark you do too much and we all appreciate what you've done through the years!!

Sounds great and I will email you or call you shortly.

LT1Tony

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
LT1TONY said:
Mark you do too much and we all appreciate what you've done through the years!!

Sounds great and I will email you or call you shortly.

LT1Tony
Going to the bone yard at lunch to get some parts just in case I miss you.

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
I'm interested if I can coordinate it with my work schedule!!!!! :thumbsup:
I can also set up a small display of castings.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
I'm in.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I am interested in going but travel is going to make trouble for me on the logistical side. Seattle to Mishawaka.

No big deal, What 2-3 days drive? Right on! :)
Great Idea, Tony
Richard

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
man i would love to come but need dates and time and is there hotels- motels near buy? thanks gunn

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I would be very happy to attend a mini fest...only problem I have is not being free on saturdays,so sundays work great for me.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I'm there!!!! I have the Lightning Fest Rocket 500 Track that I am keeping safe for Swifty right now, as long as its ok with everyone involved with the Rocket 500 stuff (since I feel I am just the safekeeper,) I would gladly bring that along. If anyone in the Lafayette, IN area is also going, let me know if you'd like to arrange a car pool.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts