·
BANNED
8,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, once again I have been told to mind my own business
and
this time
I will take that advice

sorry that I was such a burden to so many!

al :(

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Ruh Roh ! ....oh man-Al, I'm alot like you, and on other(non slot) forums, have gone through the same stuff you do. Hang in there Bro, we all have Fans and Critics alike.... life would be boring without guys like you and Me....but I'm Glad I haven't developed your rep on THIS forum yet ;)

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Don't sweat it Al. What some fail to understand, is if it's someone's private business, they should not post it on a public forum. Period. Hang in there!!

·
Premium Member
5,688 Posts
To know Al is to love Al. Screw everybody.

Public forum here. Don't like it, look away.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hi Al,

sofar we didn't have a disagreement or fight of any sort. Did I miss something?
Am I not worth it?

Fact is the more one says the higher the probability to step on someones toes.

It is a bit like who works hard makes mistakes, who works less makes less mistakes and the one who makes no mistakes gets promoted.

You are outspoken and you offer your opinion and advise on many occasions.
Without people like you a forum wouldn't work. Just take a look at the number of people who are registered for this forum and how many of them are contributors not to say regular contributors. Always the same numbers pop up. Small surprise one gets into the line of fire.

Her goes the saying what does it bother a german oak, pardon in your case naturaly american oak, if a pig rubs itself against it.

Come on keep on going, don't give those who attacked you the satisfaction that they succeeded.

Mario

·
Most Interesting Member
6,267 Posts
well, once again I have been told to mind my own business....
Al,
I yell this out loud when I read your posts, but have never actually PM'd you about it.
It's tough being the guy with all the right answers... I know I used to be you.
Without you here I could be you again... wait.... somehow, this isn't the right answer.
Hang in there. A few random posts will throw them off your trail. Besides, 3000 is just around the corner.
I don't always say the right things, but when I do.... awww....
Maybe I should just mind my own business.

A little early, but.....

Happy Thanksgiving.

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Hang in there Al, some people are just too thin skinned :freak:

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
I just don't see what it is you said? Which post? But I'll give the person a little credit, he kept it to PM's and didn't throw it in an open post and start a big argument with everyone (which seems to be a problem here and there on hobbytalk).

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,702 Posts
I just don't see what it is you said? Which post? But I'll give the person a little credit, he kept it to PM's and didn't throw it in an open post and start a big argument with everyone (which seems to be a problem here and there on hobbytalk).
Here here.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Like Sands in the hourglass.... These are the days of our lives... Sorry Al not directed at you just the " Manufactured Drama" that occurs here. Names have been changed to protect the guilty...
Clyde-0-Mite

·
Registered
998 Posts
"does anyone actually make baked Mac N Cheese casserole anymore?"

Al,
With scathing comments like this, is it any wonder????

I have always admired how you welcome new members on the new member thread. Any time you put a comment on a board you run the risk of offending. I have done it, I even think I offended you. Give it a day or two, think about right and wrong, apologize if needed and move on.
When we lose a guy like Goodwrench88 we realize how valuable these discussions are to us all. This too shall pass.

Hang in there,
Old Blue

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Abe Lincoln and Popeye

Al,

Some PM's are like BM's. They werent meant to centerpieces on the dinner table. Flush that floater thats in yer punch bowl.

I get my share of flaming bags of doo on my door step. It's why we have garden hoses. I cant please all the people all the time and I yam what I yam.

I know Dan's death has run yer batteries down... but he'd kick you right in the dingleberries if he found out you let a poop bag in yer mailbox upset yer applecart.

B

·
Registered
215 Posts
yum....

I like baked mac 'n cheese casserole.

As the song says, "wish you were here...."

Put a Floyd avatar back up Al, but use the burning guy this time.

·
Member of Da Band
2,493 Posts
Poo Bags, too funny.

Bill where does one get these "Poo Bags"?

Rob
Hey Rob, I got a lot of "poo", I can send ya a bag or two if ya want. You will have to "flambe" them yourself though! :) pig

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.