Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK this morning I scoreed the 2010 MB Willy's Jeep and the Jungle Crawler.
Fist the jeep:
This is a very cool and highly detailed piece of diecast. I love the attention to the spare wheel especially. I'm glad it is not the same color as the body. I just wish it was a little wider to look mopre real. The inter is spaqrce but so was the origional Willys again no problem. The pain is flat green and the tampos are good but generic. I'd love to see some real WWII insignias on this bad boy! Hmmm Idea in the making there MB? I hope so. The wheels flat out rock! They fit the casting perfectly. From the Gerry Can on the back to the front bumper this casting is one of the must haves for this year.

The Jungle crawler is also one of those generic castings that MB seems to come out with. I do In fact love this casting. Paired with the Jeep there is something there. A two pack of WWII insignias for the army, marines and the navy should be on the drawing board at MB at this time. the Crawler casting looks big and hulking but it fits sizewise with the jeep well.I like the brush bars and the Gerry cans on this guy.
now where are the pull behind howitzers?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Just picked up two jeeps... but no hitch?? WHAT???

Why was there a ridiculous hitch on the back of the 4x4 bronco, and the Chevy stepside, but not on any of the military vehicles?? what gives?

That awful thing on the back of the bronco looks like a tractor pulling hitch.. I'd love to see that casting redone to fit the smaller wheels on the base...

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just picked up two jeeps... but no hitch?? WHAT???

Why was there a ridiculous hitch on the back of the 4x4 bronco, and the Chevy stepside, but not on any of the military vehicles?? what gives?

That awful thing on the back of the bronco looks like a tractor pulling hitch.. I'd love to see that casting redone to fit the smaller wheels on the base...
BINGO! This is a casting that screams for a hitch. Then some military hardware to pull! PULLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEESE MB!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I just found those two myself and they are awesome. Love the thick tires on the jeep, makes it look tough. And I just love the originality of the jungle crawler. ranks right up there with the saharah survivor. Awesome castings.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
found a jungle crawler last night, still no jeep.
was looking for the grey H3 I had seen a few days earlier, but it was Gone.
The Jungle Crawler was something I had been looking for though.
Now, to just find that new jeep.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts