Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a very quick trip into an out-of town Hobby Lobby, I came across a VERY dirty, dusty, cobweb-covered blister pack with a distorted and water-damaged warped cardboard card. This MUST have been on the warehouse floor for all these years in the mop water! A wonder the mice hadn't gotten to it. Everything was still there, though, in great condition. It just needed a thorough cleaning of the blister pack and an extended pressing with weights (stacked books) to straighten the card. The enthusiastic and company-ambitious clerk sternly told me absolutely only 40% off the 2003 price of $2.99, but I wasn't going to let her be the final authority. I took it to the checkout counter where a sympathetic clerk saw how rough it actually looked and she asked THE manager, "How much?" A buck.
Thank you very much! :)

I have to give a big :thumbsup: to Muscle Machines for this heavy (literally) diecast. If I would have known they were this well made back in 2003, I would have had all the Military Muscle Machines! This is my only one.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I have to give a big :thumbsup: to Muscle Machines for this heavy (literally) diecast. If I would have known they were this well made back in 2003, I would have had all the Military Muscle Machines! This is my only one.
I can't see your image, I'm at work, but I'll look for it when I get home.

I might be able to help if you would really like some more of the Military Muscle Machines. I have a few extras, it was one of my favorite series. I have the ones with flames, I never did see the ones without flames.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts