Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stopped in to see Russ and pick up the new VW release. Chatted with his wife for a minute and asked if Russ was in the store. She said he was in the back. Russ and I talked and I asked him about a set of VWs and he grabbed a sealed case off the shelf. As I was asking him what do the whites in this series look like he handed me a set of four. He said that he had not seen a white in the series yet as he had not opened many cases yet as he was still shipping out sealed cases. I told him that it had to be a white base and white interior. He kind looked at me funny and I showed him the base of the Red bug with the stinger exhaust - WHITE- CHA CHING! We had a little laugh over that one. I guess he must hand out whites a lot because he did not even notice the one he handed me! I like having a local dealer that gets the latest cases and sells a WL like a regular release! THANKS RUSS! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
CTWLSMIKE said:
Um, I don't think that car can breathe properly under all that plastic....
I know I'm starting to think the same way. Gerald did you see what is sitting next to the WL? Psssst there will be a silver breather tonight! Pics comming. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts