Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking to see if we have any interest in bringing pan cars or nascar racing back to Mike's hobby shop in Carrollton, Texas. We used to run nascar few years ago and it died out but can be brought back. I'm just seeing if we got enough people to make it happen again. Please post if you are interested in doing that. Mike even made the track similar to snowbird coming up in January. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
40 views and no post?:confused: I'm going to try to make it to race on Oct. 17th.

Anybody interested in coming and have fun racing oval?

1/10 scale pan car
13.5 1 cell lipo
21.5 2 cell lipo

1/10 scale touring car any kind can run with us just add nascar body on it and come have fun!

Post if you have any friends who are interested in it. Mike's track is just like snowbird which is coming in Jan. down in florida so come down to Mike's to practice and have fun! check out the website www.mikeshobbyshop.com

Thanks for looking!:wave:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nobody:confused: I wonder if any of you guys were part of the historic 500 entries at the ROAR Nationals in 1990 at Indoor Track in North Richland Hill, Texas? How can all that 500 people disappeared? I missed that one weekend cuz of my dang chicken pot! I was so mad!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts