Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of us already know what has happened to Bud so I will not go into the details here. It apprears that some of Bud's friends have arranged to help both Bud and his wife out. I believe that Bud is selling off his collection in order to help set up his wife. I may be wrong but these auctions seem to be just that.
I know this is not the auction section but I thought it would be better to post here. Have a look and see if there is anything you like. Once again these are not mine.
Item number 190088987430 then look at other items.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
I have some of those on my watch list. Thanks for bringing these up, didn't know they were Buds cars.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Thanks for the Heads up on this, Brad. There are some excellent cars for sale. Glad to see Buds friends are helping his wife out.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Thanks for the info, Pup! I think it's awesome of Bud's friends to do this for him, and I've already bid on several items. To be honest, if I see an item that has a bid or two on it and is still open for a couple of days, I might just "bump" the bid a little bit - as long as the current high bidder isn't a known HT member - just to nudge the selling price a bit higher towards their "highest bid" to help Bud's wife out. Each couple of dollars will add up and be a help to her, and if I end up outbidding their high bid, so be it.

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I am jl_1966_mustang so stay away from the items I ambidding on.
Just kidding!!!! :tongue:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I got outbid at the last minute on a couple. And saw a familiar name another, so I didn't bid on that. Hopefully there will be more.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
i am bidding on a White Lightning Pace Cars '98 Corvette Convertibles..

on ebay .(on of buds cars). is anyone here bidding against me?

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
streaker said:
Sorry , i didn't know bud or what happened.
Bud (known on HT as "56 57") was a longtime HT member who started the infamous "Bud Boxes", and Bud passed away almost a month ago. Bud was President of the Salem (OR) Hot Wheels Club, and some of his friends are putting his collection on E Bay to help raise money for Bud's wife. A very kind and considerate gesture.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts