Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1416 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Any news on Practice dates yet?
Wisconsin Radio Control Racing Club
Official notice. The Triclone will be open for practice on the big track starting on May 25,26,27 and June 1 and 2. There will be no computer on the May weekend since we have the F-1 race indoors. Computer will be out on the June 1st weekend.

Peace Aaron(W-W)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Now that there is practice this coming weekend.....I guess I will work on my Nastruck this week.....and maybe paint a body. Naaa.......the body can wait. lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wisconsin Radio Control Racing Club
Official notice. The Triclone will be open for practice on the big track starting on May 25,26,27 and June 1 and 2. There will be no computer on the May weekend since we have the F-1 race indoors. Computer will be out on the June 1st weekend.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
There's indoor F-1 at the Triclone? Can you tell me more about that? Oval/Road Course? Where can I find more about the dates?

Do you know of more F-1 racing in SE WI? Been trying to find more and it's few and far between.

·
Premium Member
3,593 Posts
Now that there is practice this coming weekend.....I guess I will work on my Nastruck this week.....and maybe paint a body. Naaa.......the body can wait. lol

LOL... I just saw that there is practice this weekend on the high banks... oh well :-(

I've been on the road the past 2 weeks straight -- wouldn't have been able to get the ride ready anyway.

Seeee ya all there for the big opener next weekend !

Is the track going to be open next Sat. (June 8) for practice ?

I'll probably come over and practice Sat. and then stay over at the "Bonny's Swell" motel for Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY !!! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 1416 Posts