Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
midwest slotcar show update

midwest slotcar show update brought to you by honda27 its only 109 days til show. now its honda27 2 afxnut 0 see you again in 3 weeks. sunday nov 13th 2016.:grin2:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
10AM central time the doors open to the public. Six bucks gets you into slot car heaven. Early bird floor rights available when the vendors come in at 8am for $25.
2450 Lincoln St
Highland, Indiana.

Now you know the secret. Tell your friends.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Good Morning everyone. I hope it isn't too early to post an update, wouldn't want anyone to think it's too much.

Well seems like ole Honda wants me to post a show update. Haven't felt like posting much this show. Mainly because I've been forgetful. Honda has been a good sport about it though. He hasn't posted at the first chance it was allowable so I would have the the opportunity to post.

So with that this show update is brought to you by A/FX Nut.
7 days until the November 13th MIDWEST SLOT CAR SHOW!
So that would make the score Honda-6 and A/FX Nut-1

Okay Honda, I finally posted. I'll see those of you going at the show.

:nerd: Randy.

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
midwest slotcar show update nov 13th 2016

this show update brought to you by honda27 only 5 days to go guysi win count down its now honda27 8 afxnut 1 sry randy better luck next time see you all at show.:grin2:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.