Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
midwest slotcar show sunday nov 13th 2016

this show update brought to you by honda27 its only 136 days away . so its honda27 1 afx nut 0 see you again in 3 weeks.:smile2:

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
midwest slotcar show update

midwest slotcar show update brought to you by honda27 its only 109 days til show. now its honda27 2 afxnut 0 see you again in 3 weeks. sunday nov 13th 2016.:grin2:

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
midwest slotcar show update nov 13th 2016

this show update brought to you by honda27 its now only 85 days away now its honda27 3 afxnut 0 ..see you all there.:grin2:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
10AM central time the doors open to the public. Six bucks gets you into slot car heaven. Early bird floor rights available when the vendors come in at 8am for $25.
2450 Lincoln St
Highland, Indiana.

Now you know the secret. Tell your friends.

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

this slotcar show update is brought to u by honda27 its only 62 days away. now its honda27 4 afxnut 0 see you again in 3 weeks guys.:wink2:

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
show update

midwest slotcar show update brought to you by honda27 only 38 days away guys . so now its honda27 5 afxnut 0 , see u in 3 more weeks.:|

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

this show update brought to you by honda27 only 17 more day to go guys . now its honda27 6 afxnut 0 see u in 10 days 4 next update.:wink2:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Can't wait to get there! I've got tons of new stuff for sale. Anyone hear from Black Ox Purple or Bobzilla lately? Anyone know if they're goingot make it?

Tom

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Good Morning everyone. I hope it isn't too early to post an update, wouldn't want anyone to think it's too much.

Well seems like ole Honda wants me to post a show update. Haven't felt like posting much this show. Mainly because I've been forgetful. Honda has been a good sport about it though. He hasn't posted at the first chance it was allowable so I would have the the opportunity to post.

So with that this show update is brought to you by A/FX Nut.
7 days until the November 13th MIDWEST SLOT CAR SHOW!
So that would make the score Honda-6 and A/FX Nut-1

Okay Honda, I finally posted. I'll see those of you going at the show.

:nerd: Randy.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I hear you are having a Buy One get Two Free on all of your Thunderjets.>:)

I can probably do that, but it make the first t-jet pretty expensive. :grin2: I do promise to have a couple of good value bins though along with some really good low middle and high end stuff.

Tom

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
show update

this show update brought to u by honda27 only 6 days to go guys now its honda27 7 afxnut 1 see you in 24 hours.:smile2:

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
midwest slotcar show update nov 13th 2016

this show update brought to you by honda27 only 5 days to go guysi win count down its now honda27 8 afxnut 1 sry randy better luck next time see you all at show.:grin2:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
this show update brought to you by honda27 only 5 days to go guysi win count down its now honda27 8 afxnut 1 sry randy better luck next time see you all at show.:grin2:

Congratulations Honda.
But there will not be a next time. I will not be in the countdown competition next show. :grin2:

Randy.

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

this show update brought to u by honda27 its only 4 days til show now its honda27 9 afxnut 1 in win
:smile2:

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

widwest show update brought to u by honda27 its 3 days to go now its honda27 10 afxnut 1 see u sat night .0:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts