Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Midwest Slot Car Show will be held Nov 19 at The Clock Tower Inn and Resort in Rockford Il Dealer set up is at 8 AM open to the public at 10AM
Contact Mike Dore at 815-233-6541 for futher information.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Interesting, Mike has registered on HT to promote the Midwest show. Attendance must have been down for the last show. Randy.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Mike posted the show on this board because it's a good place to do it. He is not a collector. I am, and made him aware of its presence. With a new show near the former location of his, there was a concern that some confusion may arise about whether it was a replacement. That's all. Not so 'interesting'. See you guys there. Al

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
The latest word from Mike is that the show is filling up, and rooms can be had for a discount at the Clock Tower if you mention the Midwest Slot Car Swap. They must be made soon, however. This is the start of the 17th year for this show, and there's ALWAYS something worth buying! See you there! Al

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
As of today 10/21, the Clock Tower inn is sold out of rooms. The nearby Baymont still has some available. 1-815-229-8200

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
midwest slot car show

Anyone sending in a registration, confirmations will go out on Wedesday Nov 9th
If you do not have it by Monday get a holdof me.

Looks like another great show

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I'd like to go, but It's too far for me to drive. Don't need the hassle of going through Chicago. The extra hype before this show is interesting. Never needed it before the move to Rockford. Randy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts