Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The next race for the Middle of Illinois HO racing group will be the 22nd of September at the SCA facility in Peoria, IL (113 Elm Ridge Place in Creve Couer, IL).

Classes to be run will be the VW Bug, Skinny Fray, and Slip-On Fray. We will have a width rule for VW Bug by this weekend.

Doors will open at 9 AM. Entry fee is $10 for all three races.

If you don't have a car come by and take a look and ask for a loaner - there will be plenty of extras.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also the skinny fray will be ran using on plastic American Muscle car body. No resin or foreign cars. Must have front windshield, back windshield can be taken out.

If you have questions - ask.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Wolfie - you know who you need to ask and it is not me. There is a fence that got broken and it needs fixing.

Good luck and we hope to see you again.

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
races

r u guys going to run wide tire tjets to. with the wizzard from in kits. width 1.085. please let us know ty.:wave:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not sure what Travis is going to run since Tom cancelled his race. Follow the link and join and post your comments/questions.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Jeff I don't know what you mean as I have no track to host a race on? Jaybo is the one who was asked to host the race. So I would assume he would pick the classes. I know he has no VW car so I would assume that class will get nixed but other than that I don't know. You would have to ask him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts