Hobbyist Forums banner

Mid engined Corvette, finally!

2K views 20 replies 5 participants last post by  alpink 
#1 ·
See less See more
Reactions: Motorcade
#2 ·
I watched the unveiling last night on line.

It seems to be a VERY impressive car! Under $60K to start and under 3 sec 0-60! I'm guessing it will corner close to 1.2G.
It's very pretty and still distinctively Corvette. It looks like Chevy has a done it's homework, I'm wanting to read some road tests of it!

#3 ·
Cheaper than the new Shelby GT500 and more likely a lot cheaper than the Ford GT. I can't afford either one for laughing out loud. I'm still happy with my 2005 Mustang GT with Detriot rocker cams with Kooks long tube headers and bolt-ons. Less than 110.000 miles. Funny can't really tell much difference with this new Corvette and the Second Generation Ford GT. They both look like race cars.

#8 ·
They will start taking orders in October. :cheers2:

Justify! Try to find anything comparialbe to it (and what will be coming in the Grand Sport ZO6 and ZR1 versions) at that price (and theirs).

Under the table hint: a chip and tune will make it a super (ney hyper) car easily.

Its a game changer for sure. :cheers2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.