Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have a mini dragon fly that has a broken flybar. My LHS had one for another heli,but it's a little longer than the one for my copter. I was wondering if anyone knows the length of the flybar for the dragon fly? I can cut the one I have down ,just not sure of the length.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it wont hut it to leave it longer, it will make it more stable, just make sure you center it on the main shaft so you dont get vibration!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I am in the process of building a MIA Bumble Bee. The thing is really small so I can move it in my house easier. You can check them out at micro-flight.com I'll post some pics of mine when its done. The video on the site doesn't do this thing justice. I have seen one in person and it moves almose as well as my .30 nitro heli. Can't wait for the first flight. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Century Micro 3d PRO

Just preordered mine about 3 weeks ago now, man I can wait this thing looks sweet! looks like they waited and made all the refinements MS composites and ZOOM didnt! we will have to see!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mr-Tamiya said:
Just preordered mine about 3 weeks ago now, man I can wait this thing looks sweet! looks like they waited and made all the refinements MS composites and ZOOM didnt! we will have to see!
Holly crap! finally my heli is on the way! only ordered it almost 3 months ago! I will let you all know how it is!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr-Tamiya said:
Ok been flying the 3d pro will post pics soon, the only fix i suggest that they dont tell you until its to late is to pin the tail gearbox with 2 small screws from a hs 55 servo, take the tail gear box off grind the plastic nipples off with your dremel that are inside the gear box where it mounts to the boom, and then drill a small hole in each side of eth gear box where the nipples were, then mount up the gear box and screw the little screws in the holes and into the hole on the boom and walla! no more rotating gearbox destruction of the heli!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts