Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Looks like a cool place. Wonder if they have a collection of micro car diecast?

I think Lummox should start a Macro Car Museum dedicated to the Detroit land yachts of the '60s and '70s :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
I've either heard of that one or there's another museum alot like it.
All the cars look like they're beautifully restored - the arial shot makes them allmost look like diecast models!!!
Pretty interesting history too, what with the whole war-torn Europe thing.

Ha! I've actually had this very thought, a large-barge museum say from about 1960 to 1972 full size and everything from the cheapest Chevy Biscayne to wagons, to Fleetwood Cadillacs, hearses and ambulances too.
I love your "Macro Car" name idea, if I ever have the resources, I'm gonna steal that name!!! :thumbsup:
I think Lummox should start a Macro Car Museum dedicated to the Detroit land yachts of the '60s and '70s :thumbsup:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Looks like a fun place! I would love to get a hold of a Fiat Multipla van....I have a suzuki hyabusa motor just for it.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have "little" interest in such small cars. Ha! Seriously though it does look like an interesting place to check out.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I made the trip today and took many pics. Too tired to fool with loading them tonight. Even if you aren't into Micros it is a really cool place to visit. It is only a couple of miles from Rt20 and $5 to get in. I am not "into" them either but it is well worth the stop.

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
I made the trip today and took many pics. Too tired to fool with loading them tonight. Even if you aren't into Micros it is a really cool place to visit. It is only a couple of miles from Rt20 and $5 to get in. I am not "into" them either but it is well worth the stop.
Looking forward to seeing your pix. It sure looked interesting to me...

:wave:

Just found the photos on your other thread...

:wave:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
I've heard about this place somewhere else, or maybe it was another micro car museum. It looks like a grown up toy store. The kind of place that puts a smile on your face when you don't even realize it. There is a local kite shop here that is just like that too. Everywhere you look there are colorful kites - some the same size as a micro car.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
O/T : Hey Belair, do they still have a big children's museum in Boston that you know of? I went to one in the 80's and they had a room full of Legos.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts