Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This race will be August 22nd at Funtyme in Grand Ledge. Keep watching for more details

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like we'll have trophies for the race. The track is a banked asphalt oval with about a 375' driveline.
Classes:
4 cell 19 turn pancar
4 cell stock pancar
open pancar

touring 19 turn
any others will be added if theres enough.

See ya Sunday.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
What about nitro TC3's......electric trucks, and gearbox stock??? Also need to know about entry fees for multiple classes....payout for awards basically the whole low down......

I know you can count on at least 4 people and numerous cars from the gang at "Littl Darlington"

Kris

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Krisfo said:
What about nitro TC3's......electric trucks, and gearbox stock??? Also need to know about entry fees for multiple classes....payout for awards basically the whole low down......

I know you can count on at least 4 people and numerous cars from the gang at "Littl Darlington"

Kris
Kris,

It's Brian Anthony form Summit. They will rn anything as long as you bring it. Nick runs a top notch program (I don't think he knows how to do it anyother way) and the track is fun to drive. There are two cracks that have been seeled, middle of one you don't even notice, and going into 3, if you feel that one you are all out of wack. And coming out of 4 is way to much fun whether you get it right or wrong. From 4 to 1 is the straight part of the D. It is a fun place track and a great crowd bring your friends. Oh yeah it is right next to a go cart track so if you can't settle the scores on the R/C track take them one on one to the go carts.

Brian Anthony

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Umm Okay cool.....can't wait to get there!

So what Nick giving out foir awards??? 1st thru 3rd all mains??? Plaques??? Actual trophies???? Umm cool onb the go cart track next door...I think me and a few others from "LITTL DARLINGTON" will head over there and whopp some a#$!

So how much bling bling is it gonna cost us to race man???? Power at track or we gotta bring or windmillls and handcrank generators???? Food onsite???? Or should I steal my g/f grille and slap on some brat and burgers for the competition??????? lol

Gear ratios......tires....bodies and class rules is what the boyz and girlz wanna here about so we know what to bring and what is legal up there......

Thanks man.....

Kris Fowler]
KGF MOTORSPORTS

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Krisfo said:
Umm Okay cool.....can't wait to get there!

So what Nick giving out foir awards??? 1st thru 3rd all mains??? Plaques??? Actual trophies???? Umm cool onb the go cart track next door...I think me and a few others from "LITTL DARLINGTON" will head over there and whopp some a#$!

So how much bling bling is it gonna cost us to race man???? Power at track or we gotta bring or windmillls and handcrank generators???? Food onsite???? Or should I steal my g/f grille and slap on some brat and burgers for the competition??????? lol

Gear ratios......tires....bodies and class rules is what the boyz and girlz wanna here about so we know what to bring and what is legal up there......

Thanks man.....

Kris Fowler]
KGF MOTORSPORTS
Here Ill try to answer all that.
-sounds like 20 bucks to enter.
-the trophies will be nice
-gear ratios - I ran a 3.00 rollout last race.
-tires - green and blue BSR capped tires work best for pan cars.
-bodies.- I've been using proto fords and dodges.
class rules-
4cell stock.- Roar rules
4cell 19 turn - Roar rules except their motor rule -- any 19 turn motor.
mod-make em up
I don't know what the touring rules, truck rules will be, just whatever yours are.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific, Theres not a flyer for the race yet, so call the
HOBBY HUB
@
517-351-5843
ask for Nick

·
Registered
535 Posts
Guys -Please bring a generator if you have one - food is close if you don't mind a short walk. We use roar rules and all classes are welcome. Dave and I want to use any 19 turn brush/spring combo though. Nick has the latest AMB system so you can use personal transponders. $20 is the price per class.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Cool beans..thanks for the heads up...we will bring a generator and necessary equipment for Sunday!!!!

Kris Fowlerh

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Team Beaver said:
Any Pics of the Track?

Thanks, Rhino
I have pics, but can't post em. apparently you can only post like a 48 KB picture. Just send me a pm and I'll email some to you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts