Hobbyist Forums banner

MFR Accumulations

91K views 2K replies 28 participants last post by  Milton Fox Racing 
#1 · (Edited)
Not sure why I have never started an accumulations thread, but seems like a good time to start! :cheers2:

We dont normally stop by the Target big box store, but we had dinner close by and decided to pop in. I found this lonely JL sitting all by itself amoungst the other diecasts.

Is this a White Lightning based on the interior? And or the wheels?

And this 9 pack with only two fantasy models. Of course one was a 'Vette and the rest are a detampo away from being nice!

See less See more
#915 · (Edited)
This morning I laid out some Playtape onto a new green (grass) poster board for the light box back drop. (The road bed is a little to shiny for me.) Still using the 3 bay Greenlight garage. Then I opened up the Brightvision replacement Surfboards and added them to the Deora from my childhood. She's already back on the tranporter heading back to the Redline storage facility. Looking really good with the long boards back in place.

Car on a Hauler
by Milton Fox, on Flickr​

#919 ·
#921 ·
I thought this was going to be an older casting but it turned out to be a brand new one that was recently DLMed! Notice also that the base name is Regal while the packaging and most innerwebz names call it the Grand National. Which is actually what the GN in GNX stands for (- ending with Experimental.)

2020 Hot Wheels Premium Fast & Furious Motor City Muscle '87 Buick (Regal) Grand National GNX
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

2020 Hot Wheels Premium Fast & Furious Motor City Muscle '87 Buick (Regal) Grand National GNX
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

#922 ·
Yesterday we had a 30 minute wait to pick up our support your local restaurant and celebrate the Chinese New Year take out order - so I stopped in at Dollar Tree! We are expecting up to 6" of snow this weekend so the checkers were busy everywhere we went and all the take out lines were backed up to the streets!!! At DT I found the Bolts Bulldozer - it is so cute!. And 2 of their plane models that have longer side pieces and some other unique parts for my expanding custom build list! Also found another of the Maisto Jeeps and a nice yellow Nissan GT-R HWs. Along with the A and C Air Power airplane models.

#925 ·
#926 ·
We managed to get out yesterday afternoon finally! Only saw 3 wrecks along the way! We crossed over or through many ice patches going and coming back from Walmart, Aldi, Walgreens and Mexican food to go! Nothing to noteworthy. And most everything has battered edges and corners. A few D case finds and the MB 5 pack has the Jag and Volvo. Finally spotted a C8 in an Adventure Force 5 pack! There is also a casting that looks like a dragon fly to me! The black track was in box of older Spider Man series castings on the shelf. Someone had spent their down time cleaning up the diecast pegs though! They were all evenly spaced and you could actually touch one without knocking 3 others down!

20210220 Diecast Uploads
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

#929 · (Edited)
Our local Walmart was pretty well stocked this past Monday but not in diecast. There were though some of the new Factory 500 Series hanging in 5 different places!?! I picked out 4 that I wanted. There were no Porsches hanging anywhere to be found! I also found this 2019 Christmas 5 Pack hanging in the middle of the Disney Pixar section! And another of the National Parks Coronet and a new RCMP Chevy cruiser by MB both in 2021 blister cards.

#930 ·
It was back to Krogers yesterday, they were more depleted than when Covid started but a lof of stuff was clearance marked due to sell by dates. Including the ice cream! Also found this new 2021 Hot Wheels 5 pack over in the still up Valentines display - also reduced!!!! That baseball theme one is just as tasty looking!

And yes, it will not reach the expiration date!

DSC_0383
by Milton Fox, on Flickr​

#932 · (Edited)
Went to 2 Dollar Trees today. Police Series Camaro found! Along with all of the TMNT series, a Flying Custom Skyline, Hello Kitty, Drift Van, new GS Corvette, a Civic iirc and some wheel donors. Along with another National Parks Jeep and a cool looking white Jeep Gladiator.

20210226 Diecast Uploads
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

Also found this coloring book and restocked on some more Bolts kit parts!

20210226 Diecast Uploads
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

#934 · (Edited)
I also dropped into our 4 Kroger store locations! And got lucky to find another Batmobile id, the regular TH again, and not the 2 Supers, but still the same 2 mainline pickups. Also found the Red Manga Tuner which brings me up to date on those available castings! A new Corvette 5 pack finally!. Picked up the Cheshire Cat for Mrs Foxs' Easter Basket. Kroger also had their MB items on sale so I picked up 2 more Aston DBR 1s and 2 Moving Parts Rivieras and s short card Zoom In. And a new(?) Hot Wheels Themed UNO game!

The 2nd store only had left over castings.

At the 3rd and 4 stops, I was able to find a 9 pack with the new Bone Shaker exclusive. It has a small #21 on the B pilar. There is also a Lambo and the Nashole Legends Car. Another pink Loopster with their hands down this time. A Creepster (?) in black, and a Porsche, Volvo, and Nissan. The red car partially hidden behind the flap I think is real custom build. Also picked up a Power Grabs Garbage Scout - it at least does seem to fit inside the box. If anyone opens theirs - was the bin still attached or just included? And the Ice Cream King - which is pretty tall but also fit inside the box without bulges!

#936 ·
#937 ·
Everyone out of the pool!

I've been chasing after the Maserati for quite awhile now! Most of the local ones I run across are quite steep to change hands and not in the best shape. But, this one was on sale and reasonably priced and on a short card, too! The Callaway was on sale as well and everything else was from their clearance items as well. Including the red Mastretta. I also got 3 pieces of candy and HWs Valentines Day card!!! Fourtanetly it was NOT signed!