Hobbyist Forums banner

1021 - 1040 of 1045 Posts

·
Administrator
35,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,024 · (Edited)
The rest of the finds from Arlington. The green '67 came from the same vendor as the loose vettes. And as luck would have it I had ordered a Maserati off the innerwebz a few weeks back and of course one of my vendor friends had a short card version laying on his table Saturday. I didnt expect to find a carded MB Laser Wheels 'Vette either. I dont think they are as good as HWs FTEs but most were opened to test them out on the track still. That one came from the same new vendor and needs a bit of cleaning up as well. I also found another Isuzu Vericross. Mrs Fox won the vendor door prize cash which went towards the Barbie Monster 'Vette.

20210419 Arlington Diecast Toy Show Finds
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

Reactions: canalnoises

·
Administrator
35,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,026 ·
Going back to open some mailbox delivery boxes. These 2 were an ebay purchase. They were given to HobbyTalk members in the first few years of site operations on their membership anniversaries.

20210430 Diecast Uploads
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Administrator
35,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,033 ·

·
Administrator
35,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,035 ·

·
Administrator
35,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,036 · (Edited)

·
Administrator
35,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,037 ·
Another group of carded castings from the Dusty Attic Toy Show held last weekend. Traded another mail in casting for a $TH Grand Sport! I also found a few ZAMACs from 2018, a couple of AMXs, another Mad Propz for another collector, a couple of Lakesters for me, another VeriCROSS and a couple of other re-colors. For gravity racing I found a trio of Firebird FCs and a Huffman Chevy Stocker. The Fathom This (Sub) is twisted 90 degrees in the package and the Chevelle is from the Master Case.

20210509 Dusty Attic Toy Show Finds
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Administrator
35,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,039 ·
Along with an assortment of diferrent diecast items from Dollar Tree, Kroger and Walgreens. And a soon to be cat treat dispenser in the form of a walking sloth.

20210606 Birthday Haul
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Administrator
35,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,040 ·
Part of the Birthday adventure include hitting a few Krogers to pick some dated receipts for the Nissan mail in. The carded 'Vette will probably stick around for the wall display from this first group.

20210606 Birthday Haul Kroger Mail In
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

1021 - 1040 of 1045 Posts