·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Awesome haul congrats. 👍

·
Administrator
29,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #805
Friday morning finds! General Dollar, I found a few Hot Wheels and this 5 pack over in the younger kids toy aisle. And then saw this box on the stocker's cart from Matchbox that dated back to early Spring up by the register. I dont remember seeing either 5 pack before. The clerk eventually let me have the box as well though it was no at first, then had to go to recycling (they get paid by someone for their cardbaord) but she eventually said okay.

DSC_0625
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

DSC_0635
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Administrator
29,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #806
First up though was Walmart. Back to slim pickens this week but did find 2 Chirons and the gold version of this year's Chinese New Years car. The mystery car is the Ettorium for track testing.

DSC_0624
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Awesome haul milton congrats. 👍 I found a whole bunch of new hotwheels yesterday at target and at Walmart. 👍

·
Administrator
29,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #809 (Edited)
My last outing to hunt for diecast was more about restocking for the toy shows and the photo threads. Did find a few more packs of black track for the 'resurfacing' of the drag tracks! I also found another of the IWC Merc race team transporters. They all came from Target.

DSC_0362
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

DSC_0372
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Awesome finds milton congrats. 👍

·
Administrator
29,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #816 (Edited)
Rollin' on with the last group of accumulations from the North Dallas Toy Show. First up is this group of mostly Corvettes.

The red FnF Split Window was an RAOK from a diecast friend who had also found the carded Corvette Hauler set for me. Another vender had cracked a bunch of transporter sets due to damaged cards. I wasnt the first one to see them but the first one to bring the cash around to pick them up.

The 2 Chicago Cubs cars are noted to be pre-production/final approval castings.

The mystery pillow pack is the 2020 Series 3 Bone Shaker.

And the green Ferrari is a Lesney Matchbox Berlinetta #75. I actually bought 2 and flipped one of them before the end of the show to an exotic car mechanic who stops by after their Saturday work day on occasion. Their body guy will break it down and it will get repainted. Neither was pristine but at $2 each were a bargain!

20201107 North Dallas Toy Show Finds
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Administrator
29,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #818 (Edited)
This next group were also RAOKs from other vendors. The Mystery cars and rTH Fastbed Hauler came from one and the Concept Stingray from another. The Stingray has a scratched window but will still display well in the Plano wall cases! The sticker inserts came with each Mystery car but not the pillow packs.

20201107 North Dallas Toy Show RAOKs
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Administrator
29,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #819
These last 4 are a rTH Corvette, a Red Edition Custom Otto that catches me up to all 3 current castings and 2 red 1st Edition Bone Shakers which are the first ones I can remember being for sale at one of the local toy shows we attend.

20201107 North Dallas Toy Show Finds
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
Awesome toy show haul milton congrats.👍I hope and pray next month we have are toy show. 👍

801 - 820 of 839 Posts