·
Premium Member
9,002 Posts
Awesome haul milton congrats. 👍I will be going out hunting today. 👍

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #768
I picked out 2 of these and may keep one for myself but I have a lot of customers looking for these at the toy shows which start back up this Saturday! 2 went to a friend who also showed up and 2 more went to the same guy from above. I hung most of the rest of them on the pegs for the stocker but 1/2 of these 5 boxes box didnt fit in the allocated peg space so it went up on the top shelf.

2020 Hot Wheels
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #769 (Edited)
Also picked up one of these as its an Alfa. Other than a toy show day this was by the far the best peg hunt day I have ever had. I also opened 2 boxes of Cars color changers and one of HWs Pixar boxes as well. And 2 of the W cases of Matchbox.along with 2 of the Mustang series boxes. So 24 boxes in total at just one locattion!

[/url
][url=https://flic.kr/p/2jMS1Yc]2020 Hot Wheels
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #771
My day started out though at the giant Kroger store earlier this morning with this group. I bought the play set for the gas pumps primarily and this Otto has a perfect tampo so it will stay as my carded example and the others going to be DLMed for customs and detampos. Also found another giant wheels Bone Shaker. And a few MB Power Grabs I dont think I had already. And the Austin from the candy series I didnt find earlier in the year.

2020 Hot Wheels
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
9,002 Posts
Awesome finds milton congrats. 👍I'm hoping and praying that when i go to Walmart this Friday that they have these new hotwheels premium cars when i go there Friday otherwise I will be upset again at Walmart just like last week.

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #773
I made 2 more stops at the end of the day yesterday. One was at Target where I found another id Corvette Racer, the Muira for MBs retro series and a Jada Slug bug with flames. This one had the best fitting opening hood, but after the trip home it was ajar as well.

2020 Diecast Uploads
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
9,002 Posts
Some more awesome finds milton congrats. 👍

·
Registered
584 Posts
I made 2 more stops at the end of the day yesterday. One was at Target where I found another id Corvette Racer, the Muira for MBs retro series and a Jada Slug bug with flames. This one had the best fitting opening hood, but after the trip home it was ajar as well.

2020 Diecast Uploads
by Milton Fox, on Flickr
That Jada Beetle is interesting. From your pic it looks exactly like the Majorette Beetle.

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #777
The last mail box find was an order from an on line vendor. Found a few obscure carded 'Vettes and a few short card motorcycles and a loose one with a rider for a regular customer. The loose tractor seemed interesting and is much bigger than I expected. Picked up another one of the MB 60th Anniversary cards. Dont remember ordering the fruit snack packet but it was in the box with all the rest!

20201003 Diecast Up Loads
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #778
Part of the NDTS show finds was to catch up on items from my vendor friend who had been picking up castings for me. This hauler is supposed to be the worst one he had found as I intend to open one of them up! A bent corner is as bad as he could find!

20201003 North Dallas Toy Show
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #780 (Edited)
I traded him an Id Batman for the id Aston. And he found the RLC School Busted cars at Ollies last week. The other carded cars came off of other vendor tables for just $1.00 each. I found the Pit Row brand Phillips 66 car in a an under the table $1.00 box along with the Muira. The 3 'Vettes were in a 3 for a $1.00 box. I was only after the Zinger without the rear wheels but managed to find the other 2 HWS to go along with it.

20201003 North Dallas Toy Show
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

761 - 780 of 804 Posts