The start date for this promotion was back in April. 👍

·
Administrator
27,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #703 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
8,804 Posts
Awesome finds milton congrats. 👍I found all of those basic cars last Friday at target. 👍I will be checking one of my Walmart's today for that 1955 Chevy bel air gasser. 👍I can't wait to bring it home and add it to my hotwheels collection. 👍

·
Administrator
27,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #707
This weeks Wal Mart shopping trip finds. Got lucky with finding the id Batmobile. It was at the middle level of the center 3 opening BOD. Also found some of the Big Air gassers for my customizing friend and a new Cobra for his personal collection. Also found a few of the new Monte Carlo's for other customizers. I picked up the 2020 Olympics Baseball truck for my small accumulations of baseball themed castings. Two of the newer Corvettes for my main collection and the new Velocia Racer for the dinosaur accumulations.

2020 Hot Wheels
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
8,804 Posts
Awesome mailbox finds milton congrats. 👍

·
Administrator
27,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #712
Found this 2020 HWs Monster Truck Bone Shaker with a bonus 1:64 Bone Shaker included recently. The 1:64 closed roof version uses the same body paint and tampo as the 2017 HWs Daredevil issue with a red base and red chrome wheels for this version.

The Monster Truck packaging states New for 2020 but the Monster Truck looks identical to the 2019 and 2018 versions.

20200717 Diecast Uploads
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
8,804 Posts
Awesome finds congrats. 👍

·
Administrator
27,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #715 (Edited)
Mrs Fox returned from her annual Gulf Coast trip to visit her family with a couple of Hot Wheels themed children's books by Bendon that she found at an HEB (grocery store) and some carded Hot Wheels and Matchbox castings from the local Dollar Generals in the area.

If you are a fan of Monster Trucks the inside page images dont have any of the tampo graphics but are of current offerings and a 'Big Foot' looking truck. The race book fits our die cast across America photo theme thread with castings set in iconic mages from different famous and historical locations from the West to East Coast. I recognized the Thomassina in blue and a yellow Hyper truck amoung the castings found on the different pages.

The carded selections include two Bugattis, a blue Grand Sport Roadster, a purple McLaren, blue Tesla and another green Jag.

Gulf Coast Diecast Finds
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Administrator
27,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #716
She also brought back an RAOK box from my Brother.

Hot Wheels
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

Inside were 3 wrapped 1:18s by Maisto

Hot Wheels
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

Hot Wheels
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

A C7 coupe, Grand Sport Roadster and an '09 Stingray Concept were revealed when unwrapped. Each has an opening hood with detailed engine bays and opening doors. The Stingray Concept are hinged scissor style.

Hot Wheels
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Administrator
27,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #720
A friend called to tell me about his Albertson's (grocery store) finds. Normally they only have about a Walgreens/CVS amount of pegs hanging but this was a full display shipper of international card backs. I was after the Greenwood with an international card back but also found some nice recolors and a few more of the Olympic Series cars. I also noticed the mainline Batmobile was fitted with the Retro Slot wheels this time. They also had a handful of MB Powergrabs and I ran across another MB Coronet PD sitting on the top of the back row of them.

20200730 Albertson Diecast Finds
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

701 - 720 of 726 Posts