·
Administrator
27,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #682

·
Administrator
27,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #683 (Edited)
Last weeks outings included stops at Big Lots! They had 2 of the Zura Metal Machines tucked into one of the HWs flats. A few of the older new MBs and another Subu. And a few HWs for the Toy Sales tables.

20200522 Diecast Uploads
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

Wal Mart - where I found 5 of the new MBs, the new HWs I-Believe and the Mod Rod in beautiful shades of red. The new Gen 2 eRacer and Disney car.

20200522 Diecast Uploads
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

At Walgreens, I found another Volvo wagon and picked up this Indy 500 that had done pretty well in one of the recent you tube gravity racing videos.

20200522 Diecast Uploads
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

and Dollar Tree, which didnt have much new or cars I didnt already have. I only found this Sonora Shredder there.

2020 Matchbox Metal #81 MBX Mountain Sonora Shredder
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
8,804 Posts
Awesome haul congrats. 👍

·
Administrator
27,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #685 (Edited)

·
Administrator
27,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #686 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
8,804 Posts
Awesome stuff you got from them milton congrats. 👍

·
Administrator
27,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #689 (Edited)
Last Saturdays Birthday Haul. Mrs Fox reached back into her magic linen press and found a few items from the Jurassic World and photo measuring tools from Tuesday morning. Along with a few other goodies that I had slipped into the more recent peg hunts as Birthday stashes for her. A steam punk Monster Truck train body by Hot Wheels - yes please!. Always room for some new 'Chase cars'. Cracker Jack's are a favorite snack. She also will pick out cars that she likes - that I wouldnt have - but they will still get to test run on the drag tracks on down the line.

20200606 Birthday Hauls
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Administrator
27,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #690
We also went for our 1st lunch run since March for old fashioned burgers, skin on fries, home made onion rings and Root Beers. We might have done a bit of Hot Wheels/Matchbox hunting up and back down on Highway 377, too.

20200606 Birthday Hauls
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
8,804 Posts
Happy birthday and awesome haul congrats to the both of you. 👍This Wednesday is my birthday. 👍

·
Administrator
27,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #695 (Edited)
From last Saturdays road trip hunt. The first Dollar General was only a 2 casting find with very little to look through. I did find another VW Camper trailer and an older MB Plymouth PC though.

20200606 HWY 377 Birthday Hauls - Dollar General a
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

The only Dollar Tree on the route was next. I lucked out and found 4 of the recent NYPD 1996 Chevy PCs there. A Maisto for a Nissan customer, another VW Thing for my followers and a fantasy tool casting that did well in one of the recent gravity race videos I have been watching.

20200606 HWY 377 Birthday Hauls - (1) Dollar Tree
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

The next Dollar General yielded the most finds with some older and new HWs and MBs mixed in. Including 3 of the FTM S2000s and 2 of the gold pearl paint Audi wagons.

20200606 HWY 377 Birthday Hauls - Dollar General b
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

At the next DG I found some chevy PUs and a few newer HWs.

20200606 HWY 377 Birthday Hauls - Dollar General c
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

This next location had the most recent cases where I found another Netflix FnF, the newest 'Vette, Audi, Volvo and Bone Shakers.

20200606 HWY 377 Birthday Hauls - Dollar General d
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

After that the mix went back to older castings and repeats from previous stores. I was able to find the Lindster and a new #8 Ford GT-40 at the next to last location.

20200606 HWY 377 Birthday Hauls - Dollar General e
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

And another Bone Shaker, the new Volvo Estate Wagon and just one of the new Olympic castings for Tokyo 2020.

20200606 HWY 377 Birthday Hauls - Dollar General f
by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
8,804 Posts
Awesome haul milton congrats. 👍I found some new hotwheels today at my dollar general also.👍I'm still on the hunt for a lot of those. 👍

·
Administrator
27,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #698
Mostly I stocked up on castings to test on the gravity track that I have been seeing in the you tube videos over the past few weeks. Some I picked up for customers who collect certain castings. But mostly I picked up enough cars to get to of the mail in Monzas and the last 4 Matchbox Power Grabs on the shelf.

·
Premium Member
8,804 Posts
Awesome haul milton congrats. 👍If you have any extra Kroger receipts with 20 cars or more on them I would like a receipt please milton so I can send in for the mail-in 1976 Chevy monza. Because where I live I don't have Kroger. So if you have and extra Kroger receipt can please send it to me milton please and thank you my friend milton. 👍

·
Administrator
27,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #700
I dont think I have a total of 20 cars but I may have a couple of receipts with a few Hot Wheels on them. I usually only find Matchbox cars at our locations. What is the start date for the receipts?

681 - 700 of 726 Posts