Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 726 Posts

·
Administrator
27,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure why I have never started an accumulations thread, but seems like a good time to start! :cheers2:

We dont normally stop by the Target big box store, but we had dinner close by and decided to pop in. I found this lonely JL sitting all by itself amoungst the other diecasts.

Is this a White Lightning based on the interior? And or the wheels?

And this 9 pack with only two fantasy models. Of course one was a 'Vette and the rest are a detampo away from being nice!

·
Registered
160 Posts
And this 9 pack with only two fantasy models. Of course one was a 'Vette and the rest are a detampo away from being nice!

That 9 car pack is seriously sought after in the UK, I went through about 40 at different Argos stores to find just two with the yellow MK1 in them.

Even these two sets aren't identical, and yours is different again.

·
Administrator
27,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Part of the trade for the Revealers also included these carded ones and the bubble wrapped DLMed versions. The Gold Bullet Proof is a European mail in if I remember correctly.

Unwrapped...

·
Administrator
27,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
While I was out hitting the Dollar Generals for the BOGO sale I also stopped into the Krogers and Dollar Trees along the way.

Kroger finds...

Dollar Tree...

·
Administrator
27,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Also received the HWs Zagatos in the mail that I traded the 1:18 Sun Star Aston Martin for earlier this month. Plus 2 bonus HWs. I had almost bought the Zagatos myself, but decided I didnt need to start an Aston Martin sub collection - which I did anyway! So I was glad to get these by trade now. :cheers2:

·
Administrator
27,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
A small mail box find from my Chicago connection. A trio of loose HWs Way 2 Fasts for the gravity racing stable. A Matchbox Superfast Chevy camera/film related casting for that sub collection and another tampo version in the Yat Ming variations of C3s.

·
Administrator
27,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1st Saturday each month is the North Dallas Toy Show. I spent more time shopping than selling my extras this month. And bought early this time instead of waiting.

·
Administrator
27,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The last group are partly for the race cars sub collection across the front row. The JL Aston and the orange HWs Way 2 Fast is for those sub collections. The Cord for the classic cars garage and showroom and the Hot Seat is intended to go overseas to Finland. The bagged Ford GT is what you get in the new Matchbox Power Grabs boxes. The white Muira is one of those unbranded cars, but the first time I have seen one in a bag within a bag. There is a smaller bag that fits around the car itself and then it is in a bigger bag overall. The base is marked only as China and has a thin exhaust system and drive shaft lines molded into the base in relief.

·
Administrator
27,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She had also snagged these 4 to add to Birthday gift bags from a Target run we had made after the toy show this past weekend. In the upper left is one of those NOS finds that happen occasionly at the Targets around here. Found two of the Race Day Porsches but no 'Vettes - this time!

1 - 20 of 726 Posts