Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Traxxas 2075 servo has given me great service in my Slash.

I know that there are many who have had problems with them but the main complaint is their plastic gears are too easily broken. At $3 to $4 the gears are inexpensive but rebuilding servos every week is not my idea of fun.

So does anyone sell a metal gear upgrade for this servo?:confused:

I work in a hobby shop and want to carry and upgrade for this servo.:thumbsup:

Thanks for reading and any positive responses.

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
Like I've told guys that have replaced numerous gears in their Futaba 3003 servos. If they added up all the times they replaced the gears at a cost of $5-$6 they could have bought an inexpensive metal geared servo. With that said I don't know if anybody makes an "upgrade" for the gears so I would just look into offering some lower cost metal gear servos such as Hitec offers.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like I've told guys that have replaced numerous gears in their Futaba 3003 servos. If they added up all the times they replaced the gears at a cost of $5-$6 they could have bought an inexpensive metal geared servo. With that said I don't know if anybody makes an "upgrade" for the gears so I would just look into offering some lower cost metal gear servos such as Hitec offers.

Thanks, I hear you and I personally have many good metal geared servos. I'm looking for all those who already have this servo. It would also make it a great servo for more aplications if it had metal gears.

I work in a hobby shop and have heard there was an upgrade but cannot find it on the internet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts